Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Birmingham Beatles day a week away

I was questioned why July 9th is Birmingham Beatles Day? I looked for a date coming up soon when I thought certain people would still be in town and most likely be free. Also July 10th is the first Beatles Day in Liverpool. So by 6 pm Birmingham Time on July 9th, it will be midnight July 10th in Liverpool UK. Lastly my last name is Saturday, so I totally live by some unwritten rule that allows me to declare new awesome holidays. So July 9th from 6pm(you can actually come as early as 5:30 or whenever) until we are Beatled out at my place we celebrate Birmingham Beatles Day.

A couple quick Beatles favorites

Favorite Beatles
1. John
2. George
3. Paul
4. Ringo

Favorite Beatles Side Project
Traveling Wilburys

Favorite Beatles Album today(it changes)
The White Album

Beatles trivia Question of the day.

What Year and in which city did a DJ report on citizens in his city burning Beatles records after John said "We are more popular than Jesus now"?

1 comment:

Leah said...

shit. I should know the answer to this, but the truth is that I've forgotten. I guess I can't very well google it and get back to ya. bummer.